HOMEIT SecurityIPA：Cryptographic Technology Research and Evaluation Activities
IPA：Cryptographic Technology Research and Evaluation Activities
- Cryptography for Secure Network Society
IPA has launched "the Cryptography Research & Evaluation
Committees" (CRYPTREC), to promote cryptographic technology
research and evaluation. Its activities are as follows.
Cryptography is the key technology for the
confidentiality and authentication of data. Its various
functions are utilized in the network society to ensure
the security to protect valuable personal and/or corporate
- Maintenance of the e-government
recommended ciphers list:
the recommended ciphers and follows the revisions to the list.
- Evaluation of cryptographic
Establish evaluation criteria
and test requirements for cryptographic module.
Research and examination focusing on cryptography implementation
- Contribution to international
of research and survey on cryptographic technology.
- *1 ISO:International Organization for Standardization
- *2 IEC:International Electrotechnical Commission
- *3 NESSIE:New European Schemes for Signatures, Integrity,