- Product Name :
- Fuji Xerox DocuCentre-IV C2265/C2263(SSD Model) Series Controller Software for Asia Pacific
- Version of TOE :
- Controller ROM Ver. 1.111.4
- Product Type :
- Control Software for Multi Function Device
- Certification No. :
- Date :
- Conformance Claim :
- PP Identifier :
- Vendor :
- Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- POC :
- Masami Kurata
- Division :
- Platform Strategy & Planning, Products Development Group
- Phone :
- E-mail :
- Evaluation Facility :
- Information Technology Security Center Evaluation Department
Description of TOE
The TOE is the software to control Multi Function Device (MFD) that provides such basic functions as copy, print, scan, and fax.
The MFD is assumed to be used, at general office, from the control panel, public telephone line, clients (for general user and system administrator) and servers which are connected to the MFD via internal network, and general user client which is directly connected to the MFD.
TOE security functions
To ensure the security of assets to be protected, the TOE provides the following security functions regarding the above basic functions:
- SSD Data Encryption
- User Authentication
- System Administrator's Security Management
- Customer Engineer Operation Restriction
- Security Audit Log
- Internal Network Data Protection
- Fax Flow Security
Note that the TOE does not provide the data overwrite function for SSD.
Security functional requirements
This TOE implements the following security functional requirements.
|Security audit||Non-repudiation of origin/receipt||Cryptographic functionality||Access control|
|Data authentication||Export data protection||Information flow control||Import data protection|
|Internal transfer data protection||Residual information protection||Rollback||Stored data integrity|
|Transfer data confidentiality||Transfer data integrity||Identification and authentication||Security management|
|Privacy Control||Security functionality protection||Resource utilisation management||TOE access control|