January 28, 2002
|December 26, 2001
A rump session will be held during the CRYPTREC Cryptographic Techniques Evaluation Workshop as a forum for a lively debate in an open atmosphere. A rump session is an open session for presenting information that is of interest to participants, such as recent results and details on current research (presentations may also include humor and other non-technical comments). In the Cryptographic Techniques Evaluation Workshop, you can look forward in particular to comments by authors presentators on presentations made in Sessions 1 and 2 as well as explanations of problems in the submitted documents, and recent analysis results.
If you want to present your results in the rump session, please submit the rump session application information listed above through either of the following procedures.
- Authors' name (speaker's name marked)
- Keywords (about four)
- Desired time period for presentation (10 minutes or less)
- Advance application (Closed. Please apply on-site submission.)
- Send your application information to the CRYPTREC office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 24, 2002 JST (=GMT+9). Please send your information in text format. HTML emails will be ignored.
- Application on date of workshop
- Submit a hard copy containing the rump session application information to the Cryptographic Techniques Evaluation Workshop registration desk by 6:30 p.m.
An overhead projector will be available at the conference hall for the presentations.
Please note that the presentation time periods may be shorter than requested, depending on the number of presentations submitted and other factors. Also, please note that presentation titles and other information received via the Internet may be made public on the Internet prior to the workshop.