- Product Name :
- TASKalfa 4012i, TASKalfa 3212i, TASKalfa 4012iG, TASKalfa 3212iG(KYOCERA), CS 4012i, CS 3212i(Copystar), 4062i, 3262i(TA Triumph-Adler/UTAX) all of the above with Hard Disk, Data Security Kit and FAX System
- Version of TOE :
- Product Type :
- Multi-Function Printer
- Certification Identification :
- Date :
- Version of Common Criteria:
- 3.1 Release5
- Conformance Claim :
- EAL2 Augmented by ALC_FLR.2
- PP Identifier :
- U.S. Government Approved Protection Profile - U.S. Government Protection Profile for Hardcopy Devices Version 1.0 (IEEE Std. 2600.2™-2009)
- Vendor :
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.
- POC :
- Masaki Sone
- Division :
- Corporate R＆D Division
- Phone :
- E-mail :
- Evaluation Facility :
Information Technology Security Center
- CC Certificate Image :
Description of TOE
The TOE is a Multi-Function Printer, which has Copy, Scan, Print, FAX and Document Box functionality.
This TOE provides security functionalities, which conform to U.S. Government Approved Protection Profile - U.S. Government Protection Profile for Hardcopy Devices Version 1.0 (IEEE Std. 2600.2™-2009) that is a protection profile for Hardcopy devices, for a purpose of preventing unauthorized disclosure and alteration of user document data.
TOE security functionality
This TOE provides the following security functionalities.
The functionality that performs user identification and authentication.
The functionality that restricts the available functions of a user.
|-||Document Access Control
The functionality that restricts access to user document data to authorized users only.
|-||Hard Disk Data Encryption
The functionality that encrypts data stored in hard disk drive.
The functionality that overwrites data stored in a product, and disables the data to be
The functionality that records audit logs relevant to the security functionalities.
The functionality that restricts management of the security functionalities to authorized users only.
The functionality that verifies the integrity of executable codes of security functionality and setting data.
|-||Network Data Protection
The functionality that encrypts communication data, and prevents unauthorized transmission to an internal network via external interfaces such as public lines.